The Uniform Server
What is the Uniform Server?
What software does Uniform Server include?
The Uniform Server is under a strong development process, and the software included in the package can be changed according to demand of reality. At the moment Uniform Server includes Apache, PHP, Perl, MySQL, PhpMyAdmin, ...
How do I install the Uniform Server?
After downloading, run the "UniServerX_X?.exe" file to unpack the server directory. Then go to the created directory and run the Start.bat file. At this step, a new disk "W:\" will be created. That is the Uniform Server. Navigate to http://localhost/a if the browser does not open up automatically. Now you can change the server settings using the Uniform Server configuration link on the main page or you can also modify "W:\usr\local\apache2\conf\httpd.conf" and "W:\usr\local\php\php.ini" according to your demands. <!--It should automatically open a browser and redirect you to the Admin Panel. The default username and password is admin/userver. PLEASE CHANGE THAT ASAP -->
In alphabetical order:
- Anatoliy Slobodskyy [All Hands Developer]
- Deepak Thukral [Project Developer]
- Olajide Olaolorun [Project Manager]
- Taras Slobodskyy [All Hands Developer/Project Founder]
We have to respect our colleagues and also give our users the power of choice.
Here is a list of our closest competitors:
- XAMPP - 13,075,744 bytes +-
- WampServer - 16,032,571 bytes +-
Here is a list of other competitors we believe we have left behind :)
- AppServ - 25,224,711 bytes +- X
- EasyPHP - 11,359,781 bytes +- X
- PHPTriad - 13,464,805 bytes +- X
- FOXServ - 28,925,931 bytes +- X