The Uniform Server
What is the Uniform Server?
What software does Uniform Server include?
The Uniform Server is under a strong development process, and the software included in the package can be changed according to demand of reality. At the moment Uniform Server includes Apache, PHP, Perl, MySQL, PhpMyAdmin, ...
How do I install the Uniform Server?
After downloading, run the "UniServerX_X?.exe" file to unpack the server directory. Than go to the created directory and run the Start.bat file. At this step, a new disk "W:\" will be created. That is the Uniform Server. Navigate to http://localhost/a if the browser does not open up automatically. Now you can change the server settings using the Uniform Server configuration link on the main page or you can also modify "W:\usr\local\apache2\conf\httpd.conf" and "W:\usr\local\php\php.ini" according to your demands.
In alphabetical order:
- Anatoliy Slobodskyy [All Hands Developer]
- Michael Wong [Project Developer]
- Olajide Olaolorun [Project Manager]
- Taras Slobodskyy [All Hands Developer]*
We have to respect ours colleagues and give to users, the power of choice.
Here is a list of our most successful competitors:
- XAMPP - 13075744 bytes +-
Here is a list of other competitors we believe we have left behind :)
- AppServ - 25224711 bytes +- X
- EasyPHP - 11359781 bytes +- X
- PHPTriad - 13464805 bytes +- X
- FOXServ - 28925931 bytes +- X