Template:In the news
In the Wiki news
- Current ZeroXI Production Version is The Uniform Server 11.5.0-ZeroXI, released November 2, 2014.
This is a Modular system. You will likely want to download specific modules to add to it. These are at The Uniform Server ZeroXImodules.
Changes in this release:
- Updated ZeroXI_phpmyadmin_4_2_10_1.exe to ZeroXI_phpmyadmin_4_2_11.exe
- The following updates add support for PHP 7 (Dev):
- Updated ZeroXI_apache_2_4_10_2.exe to ZeroXI_apache_2_4_10_3.exe
- Updated ZeroXI_controller_1_1_7.exe to ZeroXI_controller_1_1_8.exe
- Updated ZeroXI_documentation_1_1_2.exe to ZeroXI_documentation_1_1_3.exe
- Added above modules and the following:
- Added new module ZeroXI_php_7_0_0_dev.exe
The above PHP module installs PHP as an Apache module, standard operation for a pre-configured XeroXI server.
CGI Modules: The following module allow you to run PHP as fast-cgi:
- Updated ZeroXI_apache_fcgid_2_3_9.exe to ZeroXI_apache_fcgid_2_3_9_b.exe
- Added new module ZeroXI_php_nts_7_0_0_dev.exe
Added above modules
Over the next several months we will be revising and restructuring the Wiki, as well as adding new content aimed at supporting the upcoming Zero series of The Uniform Server. If you are searching for any pages that seem to no longer be available, look in the "Old:" namespace. For example, the 4.0-Mona series is now found in Old:4.0-Mona. You can use the Special pages > All Pages search to look for pages in the Old: namespace.