Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to Uniform Server's Released, Currently In Developement, Planned and Requested Plugins Archive. To create your own plugins, please view the Plugin Creation article.
- Plugin Version + Release Date: 5.9 (24 December 2003)
- Plugin Description: AWStats is a powerful and featureful GPLed log file parser and analyzer, suitable for analyzing web server, streaming server, mail server and ftp server log files, and displaying the analysis results in a graphical manner. It is written in Perl and works either from the command line or as a CGI script. This plugin contains AWStats pre-configured to work with Uniform Server.
- Related Links: Official AWStats Website
- Plugin Version + Release Date: 4.3.11 (2 April 2005)
- Plugin Description: Everyone should know what PHP is (as that's probably why you're using Uniform Server). Starting from Uniform Server 3.2, PHP5 is used by default. Some scripts may not support that version of PHP. This plugin allows users to downgrade from PHP5 to PHP4.
- Related Links: Official PHP Website
Quick 'n Easy FTP Server
- Plugin Version + Release Date: 2.6 (25 March 2005)
- Plugin Description: Quick 'n Easy FTP Server is a multi threaded FTP server for Windows 98/NT/XP that can be easily setup even by inexperienced users (who have no idea how to edit SlimFTPd's (the other FTPd Plugin we provide) configuration file). It handles all basic FTP commands plus a lot of special FTP commands like MDTM, NLST, FEAT and many more. The default configuration included with this plugin allows you to access your W:\ remotely.
- Plugin Notes: After the Admin Tool loads, go to "Show User Accounts" and change the admin password ASAP!
- Related Links: Quick 'n Easy FTP Server's Official Website
- Plugin Version + Release Date: 4.05 (4 August 2004)
- Plugin Description: Stunnel is a computer program, used to provide universal TLS/SSL service. It can be used to provide secure encrypted connections for clients or servers that do not speak TLS or SSL natively. This plugin SSL-enables Uniform Server and can be started / stopped by accessing this page.
- Related Links: