PHP Upgrade from 5.2.3 to 5.2.5
Uniform Server 3.5-Apollo.
If you are not worried about size the quickest way to upgrade PHP for 3.5-Apollo is to load the full package as follows (note stop your servers before doing the install)
Download full version of PHP 4.4.8
- Create a new folder named c:\php525 (alternatively save the file to any folder)
- Download and save the following file into the above folder:
- Goto: PHP Downloads
- Download this file: PHP 5.2.5 zip package [9,713Kb] - 08 November 2007
- Right click on file downloaded, select Extract all, click next, no need to change the folder click next, click next again.
This creates a folder named php-5.2.5-Win32
- Open this folder and copy all the files (including folders) into:
*\Uniform Server\udrive\usr\local\php let it overwrite all
- While in folder: *\Uniform Server\udrive\usr\local\php
Delete folder: extensions
Rename the folder ext to extensions
Restart your servers and in apanel click phpinfo(). A new page will open reporting the version of php.