* Plugin Description: AWStats is a powerful and featureful GPLed log file parser and analyzer, suitable for analyzing web server, streaming server, mail server and ftp server log files, and displaying the analysis results in a graphical manner. It is written in Perl and works either from the command line or as a CGI script. This plugin contains AWStats pre-configured to work with Uniform Server.
* Related Links: [http://awstats.sourceforge.net/ Official AWStats Website]
[http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/miniserver/UN_awstats-5.9.exe?download Download this plugin]
==== PHP4 ====
* Plugin Description: Everyone should know what [[wikipedia:PHP|PHP]] is (as that's probably why you're using Uniform Server). Starting from Uniform Server 3.2, PHP5 is used by default. Some scripts may not support that version of PHP. This plugin allows users to downgrade from PHP5 to PHP4.
* Related Links: [http://www.php.net/ Official PHP Website]
[http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/miniserver/PHP_4.3.11.exe?download Download this plugin]
==== Quick 'n Easy FTP Server ====
* Plugin Notes: After the Admin Tool loads, go to "Show User Accounts" and change the admin password ASAP!
* Related Links: [http://www.pablovandermeer.nl/ftp_server_2_0.html Quick 'n Easy FTP Server's Official Website]
[http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/miniserver/Quick_n_Easy_FTP_Server_2.6.exe?download Download this plugin ]
==== Stunnel ====
# [http://stunnel.mirt.net/ Official Stunnel Page]
# [http://www.stunnel.org/ Stunnel FAQ / downloads]
[http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/miniserver/UN_stunnel-4.05.exe?download Download this plugin]